其它专题 More other topics
- · Analysis of the application market and production status of high purity alumina
- · Deep purification of quartz sand——Research progress of high temperature chlorination purification technology
- · Pneumatic conveying system—make powder and fine particles unobstructed
- · 9 "hard core" knowledge points about high-purity quartz
- · Superfine powder classification technology and its typical equipment
- · The price of titanium dioxide continues to rise. Can these powders replace it?
- · Nano material particle size test method Daquan
- · This industrial powder, which was 100% dependent on imports, is now in production
- · Research status of silicon carbide materials
- · Preparation and detection of two lithium sources of ternary materials
- · This high-end industrial powder material monopolized by Japan has 12
- · How do limestone companies find breakthroughs in future markets?
- · China Rare Earth: From "Blossoming Flowers" to "Bright Flowers"
- · How exactly is alumina red mud produced?
- · Influencing factors in the preparation of high nickel ternary precursors
- · What is red mud in alumina?
- · Domestic beneficiation, purification and deep processing technology of high-purity quartz sand in China
- How to choose a crusher?
Application Status and Market Prospects of Silicon Carbide in Semiconductor Industry
The semiconductor industry is the application direction of the largest development potential and highest added value of silicon carbide materials. Since the 1990s, the United States, Japan, Europe, and other developed countries have placed the development of silicon carbide semiconductor technology in an extremely important strategic position in order to maintain aerospace, military, and technological advantages. Extensive research has been conducted on silicon carbide materials and device technologies, with the aim of improving the capabilities of its equipment systems and reducing the volume of components, and major breakthroughs have been made. I. Overview of Silicon Carbide Silicon Carbide (SiC) is also called silicon carbide, with a density of 3.2g / cm3. Natural silicon carbide is very rare, mainly artificially synthesized. According to different classification of crystal structure, silicon carbide can be divided into two categories: αSiC and βSiC. Silicon carbide materials have excellent thermodynamic and electrochemical properties. In terms of thermodynamics, the hardness of silicon carbide is up to 9.2-9.3 on the Mohs scale at 20 ° C. It is one of the hardest materials and can be used to cut rubies. The thermal conductivity exceeds that of metallic copper .. [Detail]
专题报道 More feature stories
- · Xianyang Ceramics Research and Design Institute
- · Research progress of SiC precursors in Ningbo Institute of Materials
- · Alumina, zirconia ceramic grinding ball supplier-Qingdao Baidun Special Ceramic Technology Co., Ltd ...
- Inventory of advanced ceramics in 2019
- · A total investment of 500 million, Jiangsu Tianke Heda Semiconductor Silicon Carbide Project was successfully completed and put into operation
- · December 30th domestic silicon powder offer