其它专题 More other topics
- · Application status and market prospect of silicon carbide in semiconductor industry
- · Analysis of the application market and production status of high purity alumina
- · Pneumatic conveying system—make powder and fine particles unobstructed
- · 9 "hard core" knowledge points about high-purity quartz
- · Superfine powder classification technology and its typical equipment
- · The price of titanium dioxide continues to rise. Can these powders replace it?
- · Nano material particle size test method Daquan
- · This industrial powder, which was 100% dependent on imports, is now in production
- · Research status of silicon carbide materials
- · Preparation and detection of two lithium sources of ternary materials
- · This high-end industrial powder material monopolized by Japan has 12
- · How do limestone companies find breakthroughs in future markets?
- · China Rare Earth: From "Blossoming Flowers" to "Bright Flowers"
- · How exactly is alumina red mud produced?
- · Influencing factors in the preparation of high nickel ternary precursors
- · What is red mud in alumina?
- · Domestic beneficiation, purification and deep processing technology of high-purity quartz sand in China
- How to choose a crusher?
Deep purification of quartz sand——Research on high temperature chlorination purification technology ..
China Powder Net News High-purity quartz sand is a white powder with no abnormal color and low impurity content. It has high temperature resistance, excellent chemical properties, excellent electrical insulation and light transmission, etc. It is an irreplaceable mineral raw material for the high-tech industry. Obtaining high-purity quartz by purifying quartz sand is an effective way to alleviate the shortage of natural crystal resources and meet the demand for high-quality quartz glass materials in the optical, semiconductor and microelectronics industries. 1. Quartz sand impurities and purification The purification of quartz sand is mainly to remove small or trace impurities to obtain high purity quartz sand. The impurities in the quartz sand mainly come from the quartzite ore itself and the processing process, and exist in the form of inclusions, elemental impurities, and impurity ore. Usually through conventional physical and chemical beneficiation methods, such as scrubbing, calcining-water quenching, grinding, sieving, magnetic separation, gravity separation, flotation, acid leaching, high temperature degassing, etc., most of the gangue minerals in quartz raw materials And gas-liquid inclusions can be removed by dissociation or destruction. However, the removal of lattice impurities is extremely difficult, and the work has been reached after acid leaching. [Detail]
专题报道 More feature stories
- · There are pictures and the truth: the world color selection looks at China, the Chinese color selection looks at Hefei ...
- Breakout! Quartz shares break European and American monopolies, domestic semiconductor materials enter the international supply chain
- · [New Year's Message] 2020 Dream Journey Starts Again
- Review of 9 hot events in the quartz industry in 2019
- · December 30th domestic silicon powder offer
- · Analysis of current development and market demand of vein quartz resources in China