1.VS series ultra-fine vertical grinder is equipped with multi-rotor turbine air flow classifier. During the production process, the granularity of the product can be adjusted according to production requirements. It can be automatically controlled by DCS / PLC.
2.Equipped with a high-efficiency classifier, it can produce ultra-fine powders with different finenesses according to requirements. The range of fineness and particle size distribution of the product produced by one grinding: 2um ＞ 30% ～ 70%, d97 = 8.5 ～ 20um, Specific surface area: 14000 ～ 21000cm2 / g.
3. The energy consumption of the finished product is 30-50% lower than that of the ball mill.
4. During the milling process, trace modifiers can be added to increase the added value of the product.
5. Specially designed high-efficiency grading rotations can quickly and flexibly produce various products, and the products guarantee accurate cutting points and reproducibility.
The crushed granules are fed by a quantitative screw conveyor, and the feeding amount is controlled by PLC. They fall from the central funnel to the center of the grinding disc, and the raw materials are thrown out by centrifugal force. powder. The ground fine powder rises with the air flow conveyed by the deflector ring around the grinding disc. As the fine powder rises through the deflector ring, when passing through the middle section of the mill, due to the speed change, the coarse powder will stall again due to stall. Drop into the grinding disc and grind again with the granules; fine powder continues to be classified with the airflow into the classification zone. A multi-rotor classifier (classifier mounted on the upper part of the mill) is used to classify the fine powder. In the classification zone, the powder is affected by centrifugal force, fluid resistance and gravity, etc. The powder larger than the collection point will be returned to the central funnel of the mill, and will be ground again with the new material; but smaller than the collection point. Diameter of fine powder, it will follow the air flow of the fan and pass through the classification zone to become a fine powder product.
Third, the main technical parameters:
Less than 2um = 33% production (t / h)
10.0 ～ 12.0
12.0 ～ 14.0
14.0 ～ 16.0
Less than 2um = 40% production (t / h)
8.0 ～ 10.0
10.0 ～ 12.0
12.0 ～ 14.0
Less than 2um = 50% production (t / h)
5.0 ～ 6.0
7.0 ～ 8.0
9.0 ～ 10.0
Host power (KW)
Number of classification wheels
Energy consumption (host, fan, classification)
- Recommended Products
- Product Categories
- VSCM series coarse powder vertical mill
- VSBZJ fully sealed automatic packaging machine
- VS series of additives
- Barite special vertical mill
- 100,000 tons superfine heavy calcium powder production line
- Heavy calcium special vertical mill
- Touch screen continuous activation modification machine
- Turbine air classifier